Monday, October 29, 2012

COLBY & NIKKI'S WEDDING

This stunning four tiered monster cake was specially co-designed by my mom and I with shabby chic and classic inspirations. This cake was also created for my cousin Lindsay's best friend Nikki [Flynn] Young on her absolutely gorgeous wedding day on Sunday October 27th, 2012. My mom and I fell in love with the light pink shade that we chose to create for this cake and had a ton of fun accenting the cake with adorable hand cut and hand rolled light pink delicate flowers that my mom spent hours on! She then packed the center of each flower with a cluster of edible white & silver pearls that looked stunning! Along with fresh pink roses, I then created my signature white ruffled flowers that we centered with antiqued pearl buttons that practically screamed shabby chic! This cake turned out flawless and we could not have been more proud of our design. Thank you so much mom for all of your help and thank you so much again Nikki for choosing me to create your wedding cake!

828 Studios Photography Shot @ Location





@ The Darlington House
La Jolla, California

 BEST cake ever! I can't even tell you how many compliments
 this cake received!!! Thank you again!!
-Niki Young [March 22, 2012]