Monday, October 29, 2012

NICHOLAS & MELISSA'S WEDDING

I had so much fun creating this cake. It was my second time creating handcrafted and entirely edible coral lilies and they turned out perfect! I hand painted each petal with small black dots to get them a realistic feel. The navy blue and coral coloring for this cake was such a unique combination and I loved experimenting and working with the two colors! The swirls were made from my homemade marshmallow fondant and put through my Cricut Cake machine that gave me the most gorgeous and whimsical swirls :) I then bedazzled the cake with a ton of white edible pearls to give it that classy wedding feel. The bride absolutely loved her cake and I could not have been happier with it myself!





@ The Double Tree by Hilton
San Diego, California

Hi Melissa! The cake was simply outstanding ! Thank you so much!! 
Everyone loved the cake !! You did an excellent job !
- Melissa Rippey [October 17th, 2012]