Sunday, October 9, 2011

LIFE KEEPS BUBBLIN OVER

In Honor of My Sweet Baby Brother, Finn's Birthday, I wanted to show him how much he means to me by creating a cake that would leave him speechless within first sight of it. At first, I thought all about the things that he used to like growing up. He and I loved playing Legos for hours on end in his room listening to blink 182 for more days than I could remember. I used to help him with his homework and spend almost every day of my life by his side. We would fly across the country for what felt like every month of our lives with my pilot dad together. We would sit together on long plane rides sharing cd's and popping open our little portable cd players. We went to all the same schools and shared that special 1st day back to school every year. As nervous as I was each time, he was right there with me. Of course I loved spending time with my older brothers, but Finn and I were so close in age that we had the chance to grow, learn and experience our childhood together. As much as I want to believe that he is still that little boy I had always known, He turned 21 this day and my heart sank. It really reminded me how fast time passes. I realized that we have to hold on as tight as we can for as long as we can, because life is always changing and someday it will be gone. Finny, I love you so much and I am soo incredibly happy that you Loved your cake. You mean, more than you know to me and I could not have put more love into a cake. Happy 21st Birthday, You will always be my LITTLE Brother :)