Sunday, October 23, 2011

MONSTER MADNESS

This Cake was a Spur of the Moment cake that I created as a Surprise for a Friend of Mine and My Husbands. My first thoughts of Erick consist of goofiness, excitement and very unpredictable! In-spite of his attendance to Our Annual Halloween Party scheduled On His Birthday this year, I felt the absolute need to design a Halloween inspired cake. I ended up creating a Goof-Ball Monster Mummy cake that literally made me laugh out loud and crack up the entire time while making it. His eye balls turned out to be hysterical and his big wide mouth made his little character self come alive. I whipped this cake up in about 3 and half Hours and could not help but Chuckle every time I walked back into my kitchen that night. Erick LOVED the cake and received it while being sung Happy Birthday by almost 100 People at Our Halloween Party this past weekend! With My Red Velvet Cake & Creamy Peanut Butter Buttercream Filling.....Lets just say Everyone else loved it too :)