Sunday, October 23, 2011

JUNGLE BABY

This Particular cake order is The First Little Jungle Cake that I have created! What I loved most about this cake is how it represents something close to this Soon-To-Be Baby Cash. For the design, I was sent the actual picture of Baby Cash's Crib Blanket displaying these exact animals and their delicate stitched look to his blanket. I wanted bring Cash's Blanket to life through my artwork. I did so by Hand carving every last piece of these Animals, the Leaves and all of the details in between. Not shown in the pictures, I also created an adorable little lion as well as an alligator as decor on both sides of the cake. They absolutely loved the cake and completely made my day telling me how perfect it was! I am now ready for my Future Jungle Cake Orders!
Melissa, The cake on Sunday was soo perfect! Beyond our expectations! Everybody loved it, Thank you so much for doing it for us :) 
 -Ashley Bailiff (Oct. 25th, 2011)