Sunday, October 9, 2011

TO THE MOVING SEAS

This Mini Wedding inspired cake was done for my very own Uncle Jerry & Aunt Leslie. It is not often that I get the chance to spend time or connect with them and their boys. So when my Uncle Jerry contacted me for a  25 Year Anniversary cake, I was more than happy to spread my talent and love to them. What is so beautiful about this cake is that the quote, "To The Moving Seas", is what my Uncle Jerry had engraved on his wedding ring 25 years ago. I was touched by this, especially since I could not think of a more amazing way to remind one another of what they had promised 25 years ago together. We also specifically chose to do a replica of the Iris Flower which represents faith, wisdom, cherished friendship and promise in love. It is also known as the 25th Anniversary Flower. The cake turned out to be absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to hear how much My Aunt Leslie enjoyed it :)
Thank You so much for the cake it was beautiful and tasty and matched perfectly
to her bouquet of flowers.  It was a great surprise for Leslie. 
-Lots of Love, Uncle Jerry (Oct. 11th, 2011)