Sunday, October 9, 2011

PEACE. LOVE. MUSIC. & BEAUTY

This cake was created specially for the Cosio Family and their Sweet & Absolutely Beautiful Little Girl, Bella for her 6th Birthday Party. This is the second cake that I have had the opportunity to do for Trish, Henry & Bella and I was MORE than honored to put my creativity & inspirations into such a special cake for them once again. My Favorite part was their reaction to the cake when they first saw it. Bella was absolutely speechless and It made me smile knowing how much she loved it. The person that she is, inspired me to make something that sparkles more than just the glitter all over it. I wanted it to shine with beauty from the inside out, just as she does. As we get older, we may see something like this as just a cake, but I would give anything to see the world through the eyes of a child once again. Something like this sparks their imagination and lights up their life. They see people for so much more than they are worth and can touch our lives with just a single smile. Knowing that I made Bella's birthday That much more special, made my entire month. Thank you again Trish, Henry & Bella for trusting me with Bella's cake and allowing me to be part of your lives :) I feel so blessed to have met all of you.
Melissa, Bella's cake was amazing! Everyone raved about it!! Thank you so much for your hard work and creativity in making her birthday so special! And the fact that we know you and she loves you is such a blessing!! Love, Trish, Henry and Bella
-Trish Cosio (October 8th, 2011)