Monday, June 25, 2012

BRENNON & MONIQUE'S WEDDING

After over 6 Hours of Hand Rolling Hundreds of Pearl Balls, and 2 Days Prior of Straight Baking for this cake, I am more than happy to Say that the Most Dramatic and Beautiful part was the Easiest! Yes, Of course I am talking about the Enlarged Gorgeous Flowers made from Silk, Organza and Matte fabrics. With a little creativity of folding & fluffing, I found a way to create Huge Elegant flowers that complimented the Antique essence of this particular wedding theme. As if I hadn't already fallen in love with these flowers already, the bride provided me with some gorgeous gaudy jewelry pieces to bedazzle the center of these flowers. I could not take enough pictures and was so ridiculously proud of myself with the ending result. Thank you again Monique for choosing me for your special & extremely beautiful day <3






Taken @ Bella Garden's Estates
In Murrieta, California