Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ZACH & AMANDA'S WEDDING

This Beautiful Cake was created for a friend of mine Amanda, who I have known since Elementary School! and I was more than honored to be able to be the one to create Her Special Wedding Cake on this day. Who would have thought! While this cake did not just symbolize Zach and Amanda's Love for one another, Amanda allowed me to Re-create the exact intricate and unique lace as the lace on her Own wedding dress. This may be some what of a challenge for Other Cake Artists, however luckily for me, Amanda and I have the SAME wedding dress, and I had mine right next to me during the creation of this cake! Thank you to the hours of dedication from my mom, Her and I cut out tons of Fondant flowers, pressed each one into lace molds, dusted them in an edible pearl shimmer/ glitter dust, Topped them with 3 dimensional Glitter Flakes, and lined each one with Hand rolled fondant piping. They looked absolutely stunning and we could not get over how much they looked identical to the Lace on the Dress! Such a Unique design and Cake! Thank you so much Mom for all of your help and Thank you so much again Amanda for allowing me to create your Wedding Cake!





For Zach & Amanda Schumaker <3