Monday, June 25, 2012

RUFFLED MADNESS

I had A TON of fun creating this cake! I have recently became Obsessed with Stripes and even more obsessed with pairing Stripes with unique patterns and crazy designs. This cake was done for family friends of Mine and my Husbands, The Puma Family, for their daughter Kaylee's happy awaited 21st Birthday! They literally let me roam free with the design of this cake, and I could not have been happier! I wanted the cake to Scream with the idea of being Young, Crazy, Wild & Free. I also wanted the cake to have a ton of Spunk and Highlight Kaylee's Fun personalty. With Leopard Print, Dramatic Black Ruffles, Purple, Pink, Exaggerated Stripes and Lots of Gold.....It was bursting with personality! I fell in love and I am more than happy to say, that so did Kaylee! Thank you guys so much again for allowing me to do her cake :)





Thank u Melissa Bowman for my beautiful 21st cake! u r amazing.
-Kaylee Puma [June 19th, 2012]