Monday, June 25, 2012

FASHIONISTA GRADUATE

This Fashion Inspired cake was created for My Own Best Friend of 19 Years, Kelly Elizabeth Murray in honor of her recent Bachelor of Arts Degree from UCSD! I Took her School colors, Navy Blue and Gold and put my own spin on them by Making Unique Ruffled Flowers, Gold Accents and Adding Her FAVORITE Color, Tiffany Blue to spice up the cake! What I LOVE the most was the Hand Painted and Hand Crafted [literally ever piece of it!] Gold Chandelier design that I created on the left side of the cake! I took fondant and pushed it through a Play Doe Press giving me small piped strips that I draped similar to a Necklace that I was wearing at the time to create a Gorgeous Design! Kelly absolutely LOVED it and I was so ridiculously Proud of myself for designing such a fun concept in my head and then bring it to Life! I love you so much Kelly, Congratulations! I was so happy to be able to Graduate once again Together <3





For Kelly Elizabeth Murray <3