Monday, June 4, 2012

REHEARSAL DESERT

These cupcakes were created for my Husband and I's close friends Dustin & Jessica Gerard for their Rehearsal Dinner on May 25th, 2012. With the use of their colors of Deep Red and Ivory Cream, I baked 25 Rich Red Velvet Cupcakes and paired them with my Homemade Classic Cream cheese frosting with Hershey bar chunks in the center of each cupcake! I cut out several ivory fondant flowers and pressed each on into my favorite lace mold. They were then dusted in an Edible pearl shimmer dust which gave the flowers texture and elegance. I Also cut red lace chunks and painted them with an edible gold shimmer paint that made them look stunning! Everyone at the Rehearsal dinner loved them, and for once, I got to enjoy them too! :)



Rich Red Velvet w/ Classic Cream Cheese Frosting & Hershey Bar Chunks in the Center