Thursday, June 14, 2012

CIRCUS INSPIRATION

These Adorable Cupcakes were created out of the inspiration of an Old School Circus Theme with Deep Reds, Blues, touches of Yellow & Feathers! I was Blessed with some amazing Photo shots from All Colors Photography for these cupcakes and I absolutely love how they highlight and feature each individual detail!  I Incorporated handcrafted Ruffles, pearls, stripes and edible glitter to add such a unique Circus essence for This sweet little girl's birthday.  I fell in love with these cupcakes and it was so hard to see them go! 




Photography by All Colors Photography
Taking in San Marcos, Ca

 Melissa! Thank you so much for the beautiful cupcakes 
you made for my daughter's birthday party! Love love love them!! 
For sure it won't be the last time I order from you.
-Sirlei Pearson (June 15th, 2012)